Instagram

Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

If all customers pay their credit cards in full amount, the bank will be bankrupt

I just got call from CIMB Call Center and this marketing person said that I am chosen to be offered a loan for IDR 34 m. I said I am not interested and she kept forcing me to take the loan, saying it only has small interest 1,35 %. Is she dumb? It is very high interest which will be  I6,2 % a year. She kept telling it was low because the normal rate is 2,95%. Well, I just answered, as long as there is no interest, I may apply. Of course, the bank doesn't want to give a customer free interest. The bank will not get money if all customers want free interest. If all customers pay their credit card in full amount/not via installment as I do every month, the bank will be bankrupt . There is no free lunch anyway...   

--

No comments:

Post a Comment